Ways To Give
For over 50 years, CSC has been the place to experience the classics up close. Our work requires much more support than can be raised from ticket sales alone, and each season is made possible in part by the generous support from individuals, foundations, corporations, and government agencies.
Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution today. Your gift enables our mission, from creating thought-provoking theater to introducing the power of Shakespeare to thousands of students in New York City every year.
Give what you can, every dollar counts!
Classic Stage Company
136 East 13th Street
New York, NY 10003
JOIN OUR FAMILY OF DONORS
THE BARD – $500+
Entry Level to CSC Donor Program
– Recognition in CSC season digital programs and on CSC website
– Exclusive discounts for neighborhood restaurants, shops, and parking through our Classic Rewards program
– Invitations & discounts to special events, readings, and discussions
THE ROMEO – $1,000+
All benefits of The Bard level, plus:
– 2 complimentary tickets to each production in our season
– Priority-booking privileges & no-fee exchange privileges
– Invitations to Patron Night performances and post show artist reception
THE ORLANDO – $2,500+
All benefits of The Romeo level, plus:
– Invitations for 2 to our exclusive Opening Night performances and after party with the artists
– Access to Discounted Guest Tickets (limit of 2 per production)
– Complimentary drink tickets for Everyman Cafe in our lobby
THE VIOLA – $5,000+
All benefits of The Orlando level, plus:
– Receive 2 additional complimentary tickets to any performance, for a total of 4 tickets
– Receive cast signed production poster
THE PROSPERO– $10,000+
All benefits of The Viola level, plus:
– Access to Discounted Guest Tickets (limit of 4 per production)
– An additional 2 VIP tickets to all Opening Night performances, for a total of 4 tickets
– Invitation for two to exclusive Pre-Show Dinners with CSC artists and staff
THE TITANIA – $25,000+
All benefits of The Prospero level, plus:
– Invitation to exclusive annual Tea with John Doyle, Artistic Director
– Opportunity to sponsor an Opening Night.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT CSC
CORPORATE & INSTITUTIONAL PARTNERS SUPPORT
Please call 212.677.4210 x24 to discuss details and opportunities.
Through a designation in your will, naming CSC as a beneficiary on life insurance or retirement plans, or other planned gifts, you will play an important part in ensuring CSC thrives in perpetuity.
Legacy donors are given opportunities to become more involved with the theater, including special events and opportunities to meet artists, and will be acknowledged with special appreciation in Playbills (unless anonymity is requested).
Please call 212.677.4210 x24 for further details.